Hi! I’m a PhD student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University. I am interested in research at the intersection of algorithms/applications and computer architecture.
In my free time, I enjoy in no particular order:
- assorted electronics projects
- taking up the piano
- biking Pittsburgh’s trails
- dialing in a good espresso shot
- cooking (especially learning recipes from French and Spanish cuisine)
- reading science fiction and technical works
On this website you can find my thoughts on selected papers I’ve been reading as well as short blog posts detailing research and personal projects. One of my primary motivations for this website is to have a place where I record (and post) my writings for future reference; the other is to keep short writeups of various electronics projects.